Ryan Schwartz was born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland. After graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor of Arts in both Economics and Political Science, Ryan worked at Arthur Andersen and Ernst & Young in Chicago in their risk consulting and assurance advisory practices. Ryan also worked for a variety of financial organizations in Maryland while simultaneously pursuing his MBA as an evening student, which he earned from the University of Baltimore.
After several years in business, Ryan decided to pursue a life-long dream to attend law school. While attending law school at the John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, in addition to being a member of the mock trial team, Ryan was also a legal intern for several offices including: Fulton County District Attorney, DeKalb County District Attorney, Cobb County District Attorney, Gwinnett County Solicitor, and the Georgia Lawyers for the Performing Arts. Ryan's passion for criminal law and the issues facing the legal system ultimately lead him to working as a prosecutor after law school.
Following his experience as an Assistant District Attorney, Ryan opened his law practice Schwartz Trial Law, dedicated to personal injury and criminal defense. This includes serious auto collisions, injuries to children, uninsured/underinsured motorist Insurance claims, motorcycle collisions, slip and fall, premises liability, wrongful death, medical negligence, nursing home negligence, and wrongful prescriptions. His criminal defense practice includes specifically drug offenses, domestic violence, sex crimes, theft offenses, and traffic offenses including driving under the influence.
Ryan offers personal customer service and direct access when you need him most. In prioritizing personalized and tailored legal services, he is better able to serve clients throughout Georgia. In his spare time, Ryan enjoys listening to music, going to live concerts, playing tennis, reading biographies, Wisconsin Badger football, exploring the ever-growing Atlanta restaurant scene, and spending time with his family. Ryan resides in Dunwoody Georgia with his wife and two daughters.
I want to put my experience to work for your benefit.
- BA in Economics and Political Science - University of Wisconsin, Madison
- MBA - University of Baltimore
- JD - John Marshall Law School
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (GACDL)
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
- City of Dunwoody Board Member
- Dunwoody Bar Association (Founding Member and Treasurer)
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- DUI Detection & Standardized Field Sobriety Testing (2015)
- DUI Defense Lawyer Didn't Want to Remain an Accountant, and Other 'On the Move' News
- Dunwoody Solo's Hands-Free Marketing Magnet Attracts Buzz
- Dunwoody Lawyers Unite as City Gets its Own Bar Association
- "Atlanta Criminal Defense Attorney on Personal Representation for Felony and Misdemeanor Charges," Business Innovators Radio Network
- Frequent guest on the Nancy Grace Show (HLN)
- Frequent legal analyst on Court TV